Happy Sunday friends!! I made this potato salad about 2 weeks ago and it was SO GOOD. I barely like potato salad and I had multiple servings (don’t judge…) of it! Lol. This carb-filled dish will be perfect for Memorial Day! 🇺🇸
- 6 medium potatoes, rinsed
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- ¼ c dill pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- ¾ c mayonnaise
- 4 boiled eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- Start boiling potatoes, keep on for about 25 minutes. Boil eggs for 12 minutes.
- Dice onion and bell pepper, set aside.
- Once eggs are boiled, peel and chop up in chunks.
- In a medium bowl mix together onions, bell peppers, and eggs.
- Once potatoes are done, cut into chunks and place in large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, and relish in with potatoes. Mix well.
- Once mixed, then fold in onion, bell pepper, and egg mixture. Add salt and pepper.
- Stir together well and let sit in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- Enjoy!! It is the best once sat overnight.
One reply on “Southern Potato Salad”
this sounds delicious! making this tomorrow!
LikeLiked by 1 person