Happy hump day!! How is everyone doing? I have slowed down on baking because I have also slow down on working out haha. But hopefully can get back int a workout routine next week! Here’s a recipe to get us through the rest of this week. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 12 shells (boil a few extra in case any break)
- 8 oz of ricotta cheese
- ¼ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ c alfredo sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 1 egg
- ¼ c shredded parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Start boiling the shells accordingly
- Drain the shells
- Brown the turkey and drain any excess grease
- Add salt, pepper, egg, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese to the turkey
- Take a 9×13 pan and pour ¼ c alfredo sauce into bottom
- Stuff the shells with the turkey mixture and lay in pan
- Top the shells with the rest of the alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese. Place aluminum foil on top and bake for 20 minutes then remove aluminum foil and bake for another 5 minutes!
That’s all! This is an easy recipe and my hubby loves it!!